There's one ex who is the most astonishing. He's honest, and not a lot of flair. He's got rhythm, and taste. He's got the best smile. For years he was in my phone as The Smile or EverSmile. EverSmile was very honest, but not mean. Everything was so matter-of-fact with him. He was so damn nice, too. From Hawaii, he came into my life one night to get the mail. I just started talking to him, because strangers can be anybody. He turned out to be fantastic. He mountainbikes, listens to groovy tunes, and just takes life as it comes to him. He exists in a world of sunshine and bright colors. Dinner with him was nice, usually sushi or Greek. He's a man who likes flavor, likes spice, and creativity.
I had a blast dating him. He was more interesting that any art exhibit- well, maybe not Georgia O'Keefe- but damn close. I had no business dating him. He was so smart and sweet. He was a mechanical engineering graduate, and I was a freshman. Like most guys, I would have eventually driven him away. Well, I did, when we broke up. Rather than let it fester and end badly, I was lucky enough to have an out. He was moving to Colorado [personal identity hint: I didn't live in Colorado]. Or so I thought. What we had was nice, but I don't know if it was love. We hadn't been dating long enough to try a distance thing. So I ended it. Better be safe than have it get too serious and get hurt. But he didn't move to Colorado. I don't really know where he went, actually.
I stumbled across him later, when I was living with The Pretender. We hung out and caught up. After the Pretender and I broke up, I visited him a few times in a different city. I was visiting family anyway, right? It was nice. He was nice. I cannot have nice things. I'm a little uncareful; I lose/break/deface nice things a lot. I was just talking to him on GoogleTalk. He's still so nice.
The odd thing is that he's the only guy I've ever slept with/dated who is still on good terms with me. Maybe The Poet would be. Can't bring myself to attempt that one, not just yet. EverSmile will always stay in my heart as a very wonderful man. I wish him great things and eternal sunshine.
Reasons why I remember him so fondly:
We once watched 28 Days Later. Before he turned it on, I actually though it was a sequel to 28 Days (with Sandra Bullock) and I thought, "kinda cheesey, but sweet." I was so happy it was a zombie movie!
He was with me when I first heard Portuguese music, Cyro Baptista's Beat the Donkey. I dance to it still and think of him.
He's the only person I ever met who actually had a battlebot. He's just good like that.
That smile.
Descargar play lord of the ocean Efortuna En Pc
2 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment