Thursday, February 18, 2021

Her Reaction to that Song is Nudity

     Went out for DaVinci's birthday Saturday night.  I remember three drinks.  Apparently DaVinci bought me two, MomFace bought me one, and RockSalt bought me three.  That's six.  That's six that other drunk people can remember... so, who knows?
     I remember some key moments:

MoneyBalls telling everyone how much he makes, and being more than impressed.  I admire him, but in no way do I envy him.
RockSalt telling me he's gonna try and hit on DaVinci's new friend (she's still young, but dating someone).
Unbuttoning my shirt to She Wants Revenge, and telling DaVinci "It's on now, mothafucka!"
Trying to teach the new one about The Pogues.
The Krewe of Snuggies on parade, and coming into the bar to annoy us.
The random bunch of people in footie p.j.'s, not with the Snuggies, and my drunk ass asking them if they were here to battle the Snuggies.
My phone falling apart on the ride home.
DaVinci explaning to me that RockSalt inappropriately touches everyone's wives, but it's expected.  Eww.
RockSalt asking if my boobs got bigger.  Yes, but only because I've gained weight.
MoneyBalls pointing out the CrabMan from My Name is Earl sitting behind him.
BritPunk slipping me cigarettes under the table, and me trying to be discreet about lighting one- in a dark bar it kinda shows- and then not hiding the fact that I was smoking, just lighting up.
I do not remember dancing.  I do not remember texting my dad, although it's very common for me to drunk-text my dad.  I do not remember going to bed.  I do not remember saying "The door's over there?  But it's so far."  I do not remember much.
But I do regret waking up yesterday.  Gin and Seven, at least it wasn't rum.  I know I can go back to it, but, man, it made me so ill.  I was shaking in the bathtub and could not make it to the toilet.  MomFace was no better off.  She was drinking whiskey, and she hates whiskey.  It must hate her, too.  Fortunately, this is not something we do often.  Unfortunately, we all had such a good time, we all stated we would like to do it more often.
  Really, it was awesome.  But I'm going to go on a four-drink-minimum.

No comments:

Post a Comment