Sorry about the gap in time and space where I should have been posting. It's the sort of situation where not having internet at home, being forced to "behave" at work, and not being in an episode have all collided, forming a virtual perfect storm of laziness, boredom, and procrastination.
I've decided that, for the most part, nicknames are just a pain in the ass. I know that some members of Pink Velour and Co. do search their names on google, to see if they come up. They even search their names together, and the nickname I have given them for when we are together, to see if pictures of them appear. I will leave DaVinci, and other important people whom I reference frequently, because sometimes things can be found (addresses) by how much I can put out here. But, in the end, who really cares? Tessa, Tiffany, and Heather will eventually get over it, right?
In other news, my sister and I are speaking again. We were fighting because, well, she's a bitch and I just can't care about certain things. But she just had a baby girl; and if I'm gonna fly out to visit with my new neice, it'll be nice to have a place to stay. My neice is fuckin' adorable, but wails like an ambulance siren. She looks just like her wonderful daddy (which is a plus, because my sis does not have a good track record with men).
I really don't have much more going on. Christmas is coming up. We don't do a whole lot of gift-giving for adults. We really try to stick with family groups, rather than every individual in the tree, because there's a billion of them and those fuckers are expensive. Pink Velour and Co. pulled names, and each girl got a woman in the group and a child. I got the one kid who might as well be "Baby DaVinci" and the mom I know least about. Sports equipment and kitchen utensils- done! At least I don't have to buy a gift for the nine, yes nine, other children in the group. Just the three neices and two nephews in the family. That's fifteen, and I may have even forgotten a few.
I am a sucker for Christmas music, and the whole holly-jolly-lights-and-candy thing. I get excited about decorating and singing and eating cookies. I get more than a little giddy when driving past lit houses, buying eggnog, or mailing cards. Other than my birthday, it's the only holiday about which I get super-excited. Presents, oh well. Family, ok. Decorating a tree, oh my god I'll stab you if you don't include me. God forbid I have a grumpy grinch type amongst my friends. I hate people who try to ruin my great holiday and happy fun times just because they are sourpusses. And, yes, I will embarass them in front of their friends and loved ones for that transgression. I will give them coal, duct tape their hands behind them and string them with lights, and spike as many drinks as necessary to make them sing along to carols. This is serious, people. I'm not fucking around. Santa takes no prisoners, and snowmen show no mercy.
For now, though, there's really not a whole lot happening. I thought an episode was approaching last week. I was having some sleep issues. I think it was just that with the cold weather finally getting here, I have been getting less exercise. Also, I started bringing my own coffee cup to work (I'm trying to be environmentally friendly!) and maybe my big cup was too much coffee for me to handle. Or maybe the refill was.
Descargar play lord of the ocean Efortuna En Pc
2 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment