Thursday, February 18, 2021

I'm Almost Certain that Dennis Was the Favorite

Pat the Grad once asked me if there was any history of abuse in my family.
"Like drugs or like Lifetime?"  *snicker*  "Well, either."
Yes.  Yes there was abuse in my family.  On both sides.  All kinds, even kinds that are combinations.  I've got so many relatives, blood and marriage, that it'd be hard to catalogue them all.  Mind you, I'll still try.  I won't dwell on the sad ones, just the really messed up ones.  Abuse, addiction, cruelty, confusion, and a general discomfort permeates through my past.  I'm going to go by family member, but they cross-link, so be careful.
Dad, The Tramp
He's a tramp, like the dog with the meatballs and like Vladimir and Estragon.  He abuses love.  [I get this from him.]  He falls in love too easily.  It's not that he falls out of love with them, either.  He puts his whole heart into each relationship; every woman is his queen.  In the end, though

No comments:

Post a Comment