First of all.
Okay, with that out of the way. I am slowly getting into a low. I don't know. It just started feeling bad in my brain, and I started crying a lot. I'm a little addicted to the Spark site. I am on it almost all day at work. I consider it a good thing. There's a group for bipolar people, and I'm a member. They are very understanding and caring people. I have been talking to people about how I feel, and it's nice. I don't really feel as bad for not being on meds or seeing a doctor. Now, if only that weight would fall off...
I have another new addiction- LOST. I know, I know. We just started watching it on netflix. I missed episodes 2-5 or whatever, I'm not even sure now. We're halfway through season 2. But I can't stop watching it. It's awesome. And it makes me think about that proverbial island we all question. Here's what I think:
I would trade sex for survival with Sayid and John Locke (so far). Definitely Sayid, maybe the doctor, and let's see what happens with Locke.
I don't think I could have a dog. I might need a couple of unrelated dogs, and have a pack. As they get older/die I'd have replacements... because they could breed. Maybe. Definitely need a pet of some sort.
I'd need a lot of books. Like Marquez, and Borges, Bolano, James, Eliot, all of it. I'd need it. I'd probably go mad anyway, but why risk it?
Do you designate an area as a bathroom? Or do you just hope you don't find one someone else made? I vote we have more than one area designated... but fenced off... with empty gourds or whatever to "knock." We could set it up the way we had it set up this one time while camping...
I don't know that I'd want to live in the caves. I mean... whoever laid those others there to rest certainly didn't live there. They used it for dead people, so why? Why was it reserved for the dead, and not suitable for living? There's a reason, I know it.
Really. Sayid. I'd even love the dude, but he seems to have a thing for the thin leggy blondes. But...mmmmm. I'd be skinny, tan, even blonde on that island to be with that man.
I certainly wouldn't bury dead people in a perfectly good tarp.... or in the sand. Dead people can go by the garden.
Fuselage will do for a shelter-while I work on techniques to build a nicer safer house. But after that, we're getting Gilligan's Island on this mother fuckin' island. I'd rather sleep in a hammock than on the ground. Also, you can make solar ovens, and reflective things to catch attention from parts of planes.
Having my period is gonna suck. What do you do? It can attract animals. It's nasty. You don't dare use anything as a tampon. So, you have to have something... like one of those reusable pads. Eww.
And soap. Rendered from animal fat. Okay. Do fish count? I'm not much of a hunter. Killing, skinning, and cooking an animal doesn't work for me. I feel bad peeling the skin off my cooked chicken. But I'm different about fish. I could do it to fish.
The raft didn't seem like a good idea to begin with. It seemed a little lame. I mean.... they left kind of in a hurry. If they had stayed the year, and really took some time, they could have built a much better boat. Even one with shelter. And better storage. With room for more people.
Charlie depends too much on his guitar. What happens when a string breaks?
Damn, I'd look so good on the survivor exercise and diet plan.
You know. Stuff like that.
Descargar play lord of the ocean Efortuna En Pc
2 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment