I have a secret life. I am an outdoorsy person, with several dogs and a great big house. I have a husband, lover, and boyfriend, who all lavish me with attention, affection, sex, and presents. I have friends who play board games, friends who drink, and friends I visit on holiday. I have a book out; but it's only available in select markets. Join me, in this episode of "the 3xE Fantasy."
Life married to Caleb is just as fantastic as it seems. When he's not off on tour or in the studio with the family, we like to spend our days hiking through the woods with our dogs, and nights snuggled in front of the fireplace. He's an excellent chef, but admits I'm the better baker. He doesn't ask me to work, but I just can't sit around the house all day. After walking the kids to school, I work part-time making and selling jewelry with a friend of mine, or editing whatever the publishers have thrown at me as "the next best-seller."
I worked for a long time on my book. It's not avalable at super-retailers, but you can find it in almost every city. It's organized by family member, and I had to make sure it was in an order to support the stories as they were told. It wasn't a best-seller, but has made it into a few literature classes. The hopes are to more-or-less make a screenplay eventually. I'm just happy it finally all came out in one cohesive work.
When Caleb's away, I do stray. He is often gone for so long. I never could resist Michael. He's such a charmer. To be honest, though, he gets a little jealous of the amount of time I spend with Edward. Both men are really fantastic; and, no, I could not choose between them. Whether it's goofing off, having a romantic dinner, or attending a serious charity event, all three of my men engage me and make me swoon.
My BFFs Rachel and Alton are always a blast to hang out with. We cut up and cook out with cocktails. We are always looking for something new to do, but a classic board game is fun, too. When Maggie's over, you can bet a tame night is out of the question. Sometimes a few of us vacation together and visit our good friends Simon and Gordon. If we stay in the states, we always try to visit Henri in either Chicago or New York.
Even my mom and favorite aunt are always there to guide me and spend time together.
You know, sometimes the fantasy changes. Sometimes it's the lead singer from The Killers, Hugh Laurie, Jay Leno, or the entire cast of the Office who gets thrown into the mix. It's always fun, though. There's a tour guide and a passionate love affair. There's a writer and ballroom dance lessons. There's been Jameson and discussions on poetry with my favorite songwriter. Sometimes, it's the people who are actually a part of my life, only with more money and less problems. And maybe a few more dogs.
Descargar play lord of the ocean Efortuna En Pc
2 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment