The girl I work with used to date the loser-drug-addict type. We've all been there. They separated (i.e. she kicked him out of her life because she has a daughter to watch out for) a few months ago. Well, little known to us (the 8 or so of us in this department), she was kind of still seeing him. The fucker died- DIED- yesterday on her day off. Fell out a window or something. This means overtime for me and sad times for her. But I have to admit, I'm a little relieved. He was not a good person.
I think I'll start doing the one-minute writer in here. It'll give me something to go on everyday, and there's a Fiction Friday! I guess there will be the one-minute section, and maybe a blurb about goings-on or events as I need to vent about them. Of course, I make no guarantees. On anything. Other than right now, all I want is a fruit smoothie.
Descargar play lord of the ocean Efortuna En Pc
2 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment