skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Difference is Sanity
Days in the life with manic depression.
Thursday, February 18, 2021
Read More and More? Haha, Very Funny
Look, I know. But, I'd rather have it say "read more" twice rather than have people saying things like "Damn, you blabber on and on."
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What I Read
Persephone Magazine
Descargar play lord of the ocean Efortuna En Pc
2 years ago
Band Back Together
Re: Fear of being raped
5 years ago
The Erin O'Brien Owner's Manual for Human Beings
On the move
10 years ago
Mommy Wants Vodka
What To Do If You Expect Your Child is an Addict
10 years ago
SoulPancake
Blog Archive
▼
2021
(52)
▼
February
(52)
Can You Tell Me the Color of Daylight?
Venti Mocha, Non-Fat, Shot of Peppermint, Shot of ...
Since I Have Nothing Else To Do
He Brought Hawaii to My World, and Just Kept Grinning
When the Elephant Lifted His Leg to Dance, We Saw ...
She Only Lets Me Out When the Tequila's Gone
What a Smile Can Say
I'm Almost Certain that Dennis Was the Favorite
Dear Diary: My First Post
I Only Eat Ponchatoula Strawberries Now
She Used to Believe Music Was More Real than Fiction
Defiance, Caramel and Taking Her Down a Peg or Two
The Pompitous of Making Up Words
Her Reaction to that Song is Nudity
Nicknames
Could Have Been a Tribute to Daft Punk
Talking to Her Was Like Dancing with a Lame Koala
Sometimes We All Listen to the Rolling Stones
Our Prayers Go Out to Jesse
There's Grey, Black, White, and Black and White
Take Twenty, aka Whoopsie!
New Friends are Just Old Friends, but Young Like Me
Reading is Fun-damentally Embarrassing
It's Not Always Funny Because It's True
Good Morning America has a Series Called "Living t...
SWF Searching M/F BFF, literacy a MUST, no referen...
It Was Titled "Once More With Feeling!"
The Rediscovery of Indie Rock
I Don't Even Know How to Take a Day Off
Gordon Ramsay, Come On Down!
Read More and More? Haha, Very Funny
I Never Noticed I Couldn't See the Leaves
She Was Just Whistlin' Dixie and Walkin' with a Ca...
It Was the New Scarf Which Had Her By the Throat
She Was Feeling Angry... And Justified
She Might Want to Play a Different Part
Quick and Easy, Just Like Stir-Fry
Vodka, Gossip, and Halloween Candy
Her Office Has No Heat, But that Blouse is Adorable!
For So Long It's Not True
Sign of the Gypsy Queen
My Name is 3xE, and I'm a Little Crazy
Green Monkeys Do It in the Dirt
"Recap" Might Be a Code Word for "Short Bursts of ...
It's Like Looking at a Sideways Clock
After That We Are No Longer Strangers
The Fat Girl Always Knows What's Good at a Buffet
Oh-So-Wicked Games We Play
Where Sunshine and Pollen Wait for Me
Finally Figuring out Fotos. Wait, that's not righ...
Ins and Outs of Ups and Downs
Sometimes It's About What You Have, Not What You'v...
Followers
No comments:
Post a Comment